Chilli, Lime and Coriander Oysters
Freshly shucked oysters natural with some Chilli, Lime and Coriander Dipping Sauce makes for an amazing and quick entre for four.
- Chilli, Lime and Coriander Dipping Sauce for 'the Passionate Foodie'
- 2 Dozen Oysters
- Fresh bunch of Coriander
- 2 large Red Chilli's deseeded and finely sliced
Arrange the oysters onto a platter and spoon one teaspoon of Chilli, Lime an Coriander Dipping Sauce over each oyster.
Chop the coriander finely and sprinkle a little over each oyster with some sliced chilli.
- Always ensure your oysters are freshly shucked.
- Do not wash the oyster under water. Washing results in a marked loss of flavour as the natural brine of the oyster is washed away.
- Oysters are salty by nature so be careful adding any extra salt.
Alternative Serving Suggestions:
- If you don't like Coriander you can substitute the extra coriander for flat leaf parsley.