Dukkah Crusted Lamb Cutlets
Delicious cooked in your kitchen or on the BBQ and compliments vegetables or a fresh salad.
- 1 container of Pistachio and Turmeric Dukkah for ‘the Passionate Foodie’
- 4 tbspn Roasted Garlic Oil ‘for the Passionate Foodie’
- 4 tbspn Chilli, Lime and Coriander Dipping Sauce ‘for the Passionate Foodie’
- 2 pinches of Szechuan Pepper Salt ‘for the Passionate Foodie’
- 8 lamb cutlets
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
In a small mixing bowl mix the Roasted Garlic Oil, Dipping Sauce, lemon juice and zest and Szechuan Pepper Salt
Let the cutlets marinade for 10 minutes then dip each cutlet into the Dukkah mixture, press the mix firmly onto both sides and then let sit for 5 mins.
Heat a large non-stick frying pan and cook the cutlets 3 minutes on each side. leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Great with a fresh salad, cous cous or
Alternative Serving Suggestions:
- Substitute Lamb Cutlets for a Rack of Lamb.
- Substitute the Lamb Cutlets for chicken tender loins and cook on the BBQ with skewers.